Sunday, May 20, 2012

Out of Tears

Free man of his chains and he will beg you to put them back on for security.


I use to think people want to be informed, if they only knew, just inform them, but this is not how the average American is. The job of dumbing down, indoctrinating, obedience, and inhibiting curiosity is complete, the people have learned to love their chains. They think nothing wrong with thinking working 70 hours a week toiling while having no insurance, pension, or retirement while barely making ends meet is normal. In the last year something has changed, there is no hope in their eyes, they are giving up.



I can't sit back and do nothing anymore. I am going to write, I will start pouring the foundation today and hope it does some good because like most of you, I'm out of tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment